About B.C. MacDonald & Co.
Established in 1927, B.C. MacDonald & Company represents specialty tooling and gaging manufacturers throughout the Midwest, providing technical sales and support for a variety of specialized cutting tools and dimensional gaging products.
Following his graduation at the University of Chicago, Bernard Callaghan (B.C.) MacDonald moved to St. Louis where he started the business.
E.K. (Ned) MacDonald took over the business in 1957 and developed the regional offices in St. Louis, Kansas City and Joplin, Mo., as well as in Wichita, Kan. All of the gaging product lines brought on board by Ned are in the B.C. MacDonald & Co. portfolio today.
Ned MacDonald’s two sons Ted and Reggie have been involved in the third-generation business since 1982 and assumed management responsibilities in 1998. Controlled growth has been a management focus and in September 2006, B.C. MacDonald & Co. opened Metrology Center in Lisle, Ill., which serves the Chicagoland market with an emphasis on gaging and metrology solutions and localized technical support.