Cimcool Cimstar 60C
Cimstar 60C is a semi-synthetic metalworking fluid. It was developed for use on ferrous and most non-ferrous materials.It can be used on mild steels, stainless steels, hardened steels and most aluminum alloys. It should not be used on magnesium alloys.
For use in moderate to heavy duty machining and grinding applications, such as turning, reaming, drilling, tapping, milling, as well as internal grinding, center-less and center-type grinding.
- Good lubricity. Physical, chemical and extreme pressure lubricant agents provide good machining and grinding ability
- Oily residue keeps machine tools and work-piece materials free of corrosion and staining
- Good on most non-ferrous alloys
- Good rancidity control if product concentration is properly controlled
- Designed to be low foaming
Cimstar 60C is to be mixed with water for use. Always add concentrate to water. Fluid may be more difficult to mix when water temperature is below 55°F (13°C). Add no other materials to the concentrate or mix unless approved by a CIMCOOL® District Manager.
Grinding 5% – 10% (1:20 to 1:10)
Machining 5% – 10% (1:20 to 1:10)