BC MacDonald’s team of application engineers can help you implement the latest machining trends and help you gain efficiency and output in your work cells. By partnering with BC MacDonald, you gain our technical expertise to improve your business in many areas, including:
- Part Processing: Our skilled engineering group can help you with process analysis, machining concepts, cutting tool recommendations, work-holding ideas, programming assistance, process improvement, and more. Our engineers can support your milling, turning, mill-turn, Swiss, and 5-axis needs.
- Quoting support: Quoting a new project? Our team can help you develop machining concepts, estimated cycle times and process optimizations, machine and technology selection, and ROI analysis to aid you in quoting new projects for sub-contract programs or to develop processes for internal manufacturing.
- Training: Our skilled application engineers are knowledgeable in all our products and can provide operator training to existing and new employees. We also provide training as standard in all new equipment purchases, ensuring you are familiar and capable of operating any solution we provide.
- Contract programming and implementation: Need help, or are you time or resource-constrained? Our team can support your company by aiding in basic part modeling and programming and can also carry that through to complete turnkey implementations.
- Coupling our engineering services with equipment and automation, we can supply a complete turn-key solution, including programming, tooling, work holding, run-off, validation, etc.