Is inspection a bottleneck for your organization? Not enough available hours to meet current demand with existing staff and equipment? Do you wish your staff could spend more time making parts and less time checking them?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, contact our team of experts here. BC MacDonald is a value-added distributor with a team of Application Engineers that will help provide fast and professional inspection services for virtually any part or material.
We have in-house equipment available for inspection, including all of the technologies below.
Call BC MacDonald today for a fast quote and quick turnaround for your inspection needs.
Coordinate Measuring Machines
- Six ZEISS Bridge CMM’s
- Scanning Tactile Probes
- Measuring Volume up to 36″x48″x24″
- 13 Total Machines
- Measuring Volume up to 20″x16″x12″
- Additional Sensors: Tactile, 3D Laser, and White Light
- Portable & Stationary Systems
- Blue LED Structured Light Scanning
- Laser Line Scanning
- Onsite Service Available
- The METROTOM uses X-ray technology to measure and analyze parts inside and out.
- Measurement is fast, non-contact, and non-destructive
- It can be used for metallic, non-metallic, and mixed-material parts as well as complete assemblies
- Cylindrical Measuring Volume: 24″ Diameter x 32″ Height