Cimcool Cimtech 310
Cimtech 310 with InSol Technology metalworking fluid is a unique, low pH synthetic fluid designed for the aerospace industry and is recommended for moderate to heavy duty machining and grinding operations, including creep feed grinding on ferrous or non-ferrous metals. Lubricity of this fluid on titanium, aluminum and even cast iron or steel makes it ideal for aerospace, automotive and general industry applications where a premium fluid is needed.
It can be used on wrought aluminum alloys (2024, 6061, 7050, 7075), cast aluminum alloys (380, 390), cast iron, nodular iron, carbon steels, stainless steels, titanium and other exotic alloys except magnesium alloys. It is especially suited for high pressure and through-the-tool coolant delivery systems.
- Excellent lubricity, tool life and surface finish
- Significant productivity gains over competitors
- Excellent rancidity control
- Rejects tramp oil which extends sump life
- Minimal need for additives
- Provides excellent part visibility
- Low misting
- Mild to skin
- Very low foaming even when used with de-ionized water
- Like all Cimcool Fluids, does not contain DCHA
Cimtech 310 with InSol Technology is to be mixed with water for use. Always add concentrate to water. Fluid may be more difficult to mix when water temperature is below 55°F (13°C). Add no other materials to the concentrate or mix unless approved by a CIMCOOL® Territory Manager.
Grinding 5% – 10% (1:20 to 1:10)
Machining 5% – 10% (1:20 to 1:10)