Cimcool Cimstar 10-3950
CIMSTAR 10-3950 is a semi-synthetic metalworking fluid, developed for use on aluminum. It can also be used on titanium, exotic alloys, cast iron, carbons steels, high speed steel, high alloy steels, stainless steel, and most yellow metals.
It can be used in moderate to heavy-duty operations such as milling, drilling, tapping, reaming, boring and surface grinding.
It should not be used on magnesium alloys.
- Physical and chemical lubricant agents provide good machining and grinding ability
- Oily residue keeps machine tools and work-piece materials free of corrosion and staining
- Good on most non-ferrous alloys
- Good rancidity control if product concentration is properly controlled
- Additional foam control for high agitation systems
CIMSTAR 10-3950 is to be mixed with water for use. Always add concentrate to water. Fluid may be more difficult to mix when water temperature is below 55°F (13°C). Add no other materials to the concentrate or mix unless approved by a CIMCOOL® District Manager.
Grinding 5% – 10% (1:20 to 1:10)
Machining 5% – 10% (1:20 to 1:10)