Heule Precision ToolsVex-S/Vex-P
VEX-S – Combines a new high performance solid carbide drill with Heule’s patented SNAP chamfering system to drill and chamfer through holes in a single operation. Combining common operations increases the user’s productivity and efficiency while maintaining quality. The specially developed connecting system ensures a robust and accurate connection with the tool body and facilitates good transmission of power and also allows quick and easy replacement of the VEX-S twist drill.
VEX-P – Combines a replaceable solid carbide high performance drill tip with Heule’s patented SNAP chamfering system to enable drilling and front and back chamfering in a single operation. This product is for bores with 11.00 mm to 17.0 mm (0.433 – 0.669”) diameters and bore depths up to 1.5 times diameter.
- Excellent for machining smaller diameter holes
- Replaceable drill tip can be reground and re-coated for optimum cost effectiveness
- Available from stock in sizes 5mm-10.5mm
- VEX drill geometry for better chip control
- Quick and easy drill tip and chamfer blade replacement
- Coolant through