Metro M3 Inductive
The M3 is the last generation tool for dimensional control with 1 or 2 Inductive probes.
Several versions are available allowing you to connect inductive probes from any brand:
- Touch screen
- Very easy to use
- USB communication as a keyboard to a computer
- Static and dynamic measurement
- Designed for industry condition
- Combined measurement (with 2 probes) , sums, differences …
- 4.3” Resistive touch screen display (glove-friendly use)
- Digital readout with multiple communication capabilities (USB, remote control the device or send the measurement to an external system).
- 2 measurement configurations (2 characteristics)
- Different display modes with 1 or 2 measurements, with or without tolerances.
- Tolerance limits and control limits (Warnings).
- Absolute or relative measurement
- Direct or dynamic measurement (Min, Max, Max-Min , Average, Median)
- USB communication “virtual keyboard”
- Modbus-RTU or ASCII Communication on RS232
- Sorting by classes of size, up to 16 classes by characteristic
- Possibility to connect an optional I/O module with 8 optocoupled I/O.
- Possibility to connect a multi-function foot switch (measurement transfer, calibration etc…)
- Optional external module for temperature compensation from PT100 sensor or Type K thermocouple.
- Easy to use and reliable