Bases (receivers) receive measurement data wirelessly from Mobile Modules and Remotes. Bases are connected to a PC, laptop or tablet by a USB or RS-232 port. All data sent to USB ports appear as standard RS-232 data to users’ applications.
USB Base – Receives measurements from Mobile Modules and Remotes, connects directly to a USB port on a PC or laptop and is powered by the USB port.
RS-232 Base – Receives measurements from Mobile Modules and Remotes, connects directly to an RS-232 serial port and is powered by a separate AC adapter.
USB MicroBase – Receives measurements from Mobile Modules and Remotes, connects directly to a USB port on a PC, laptop or tablet and is powered by the USB port.
Key Features Common to MobileCollect Bases:
- RF Sniffer determines clear channels for the most reliable operation
- Supports an unlimited number of Mobile Modules (transmitters)
- Configured by the MobileCollect Xpress or Extended Setup programs
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Range is up to 133 feet
- Users can have several Bases adjacent to each other. Each Base will only receive data from the Mobile Modules or Remotes that have been associated with the Base
- Data sent to the PC consists of ASCII strings that are accepted by virtually all SPC-DAQ software
- WedgeLink Xpress keyboard wedge is included at no additional charge